|High School:||Concord-Carlisle Regional|
Collegiate Personal Bests
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Finished ninth in the 100m at the Coastal Carolina Invitational (3/9), setting a personal best 12.64.
- Placed sixth in the 400m at the NE-10 Outdoor Championship as well as 4th as part of the 4x100 and third as part of the 4x400
- Placed 14th in the 400m at the NEICAAA Championship (5/11) as well as the 4x400.
- Contributed to a new school record set in the 4x100 meter relay with a time of 48.73 at the Black and Gold Invitational (3/30)
- Was part of the new school record in the 4x200 meter relay in 1:43.69 at the Coastal Carolina Invitational (3/8)
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Named NE10 Track Rookie of the Week
- Set a new school record in the 300 meter dash (41.78) at the 33rd Brown University Alden Invitational (12/1)
- Finished 15th in the 200m at the NEICAAA Indoor Championships (2/2) and 14th as part of the 4x400.
- Had five top-five finishes throughout the season, including third place in the 55 at the Southern Maine Open (1/26)
- Set a new school record in the 400 meter run (58.19) at the Boston University David Hemery Valentine Invitational (2/8)
- Contributed to a new school record set in the 4x200 meter relay with a time of 1:44.34 that earned the team second place at the Spartan Invitational (1/11)
Prior to Assumption: Ran cross country and track and field in high school… Won New Balance Indoor Nationals with her track and field team… Named Dual County League All-Star for three consecutive years for a total of six seasons… Named Most Valuable Athlete in the 2017-2018 season… Named Most Outstanding Sprinter in 2018.
Personal: Daughter of Joseph and Pamela Koontz… Has two older siblings, Joseph and Mary Katherine.
Fun Facts: Favorite Athlete: Sydney McLaughlin… Dream Job: Therapist… Celebrity She Gets Mistaken For: Natalie Portman... Favorite Sports Memory: "Running five races in DCLS and pr-ing in each race as well as winning the 200 meters at DCLS and EMass..." Favorite TV Show: Friends… Favorite Food: Pasta.