|High School:||Blessed Trinity Catholic|
Collegiate Personal Bests
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Placed 19th in the 200 meter dash in 27.37 at the Coastal Carolina Invitational (3/8-3/9)
- Finished 15th in the 800 meter run at the Black and Gold Invitational (3/29-3/30) in a time of 2:26.98
- Was part of the 3rd place finish in the 4x400 relay in a time of 3:58.07 at the NE10 Championships
- Contributed to the 1600m SMR new school record in 4:18.02 at the Penmen Relays (4/13)
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Won the 600 meter run in 1:43.71 at teh USM III (1/26)
- Placed 7th in the 400 meter dash in a time of 59.22 at the NE10 Championships (2/16)
- Was part of the school record setting DMR team with a time of 12:27.79 at the NE10 Championships (2/16)
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Part of 4x400 relay team that finished seventh at the NEICAAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships
- Part of 4x800 relay team that won gold at the NE10 Championships with a time of 9:18.12
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Earned United States Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association All-Region honors for Distance Medley Relay
- Won bronze in the as part of the Distance Medley Relay team at the NE10 Championships (2/17) with a time of 12:39.98
- Ran a personal best time in the 800m at the URI Coaches Tribute Meet (2/9) with a time of 2:29.67
- Ran a personal best time in the 500m at the NEICAAA Indoor Track and Field Championships (2/2) with a time of 1:19.24
2017 Outdoor Track: Placed 4th in the 400m run at the MIT Sean Collier Invitational. She also ran collegiate bests in the 400m aqnd 800m.
Prior to Assumption: Member of the track & field and cross country teams at Blessed Trinity Catholic High School… Was a member of the 4x400 meter relay team that won the State Championship in 2014, breaking the school record. Ran the third fastest 400 meters in school history and ran the 400 leg of the DMR that broke the school record and ranks as the 9th fastest time all time in Georgia.
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Madison Soullier... Dream job: Professional Irish Dancer... Favorite Professional Sports Teams: MLB Umpires... No. 1 song on her iPod: Irish Music… If you could meet anyone: My Great Grandparents... Celebrity she gets mistaken for: Emily Deschanel…Favorite Sports Memory: "A tie between getting to run on the 4x8 team at conferences and breaking the 4x4 school record at New Englands..." Favorite show: Scooby Doo... Favorite superhero: Wonder Woman... Favorite Food: Avocados... Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.