|High School:||Westminster School|
|Events:||Sprints / Jumps|
Collegiate Personal Bests
Long Jump: 5.25m
Triple Jump: 11.32m
Long Jump: 5.49m
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Set a personal best in the 100m at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/30) with a time of 13.40 as well as the 200 with a time of 26.45 at the Yellow Jacket Invitational (4/6).
- Finished 10th in both the long jump and triple jump at the NE-10 Outdoor Championships (5/4).
- Set a school record in the 1600SMR with a time of 4:18.02.
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Placed second in the long jump at the Southern Maine Open (1/26) with a jump of 5.49, breaking her personal record
- Placed 17th in the long jump and 21st in the triple jump at the NEICAAA Indoor Championships (2/2)
- Placed 10th in the long jump at the NE-10 Indoor Championship (2/16)
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Placed eighth at the NEICAAA Outdoor Track and Field Championship (5/11) in the Triple Jump with a distance of 10.79 m
- Placed third at the Skyhawk Invitational (4/28) in the triple jump
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Placed 10th at the NE10 Championships (2/17) in the triple jump with a distance of 10.95m
- Finished fifth in the triple jump with a distance of 10.46m at the URI Coaches Tribute Meet (2/9)
Prior to Assumption: Played varsity and FSA FC ECNL soccer and ran track at Westminster School…Western New England All-Star in Soccer…represented school in the class A&B All-Star Game…Track & Field 2016 and 2017 captain…New England Class B Triple Jump Champion 2017…school record holder for triple Jump, 36’2" 2017…Volunteered every second Thursday of the month as part of a group of students to go serve lunches at a soup kitchen in Hartford…Given up part of spring break for five years to do numerous community service projects within Hartford…During the summer is a teaching assistant tutoring and teaching young students from an all boys school in Hartford as part of their summer enrichment program.
Personal: Daughter of Todd and Mary Eckerson…Has four siblings Chris, Kyle, Zach and Anastaisa…father played football and lacrosse at Williams College…mother played volleyball at University of Carolina Chaple Hill…Chris competed in the Swimming & Diving team at the University of Utah…Anastaisa participated in dance at Skidmore College…Born on April 22.
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Allyson Felix…Dream job: Social Worker… Favorite Professional Sports Team: Manchester United FC... If you could meet anyone, who would it be: Rihanna… Celebrity she gets mistaken for: Gabby Douglas…Favorite sports memory: "My freshman year at Assumption, I set two personal records in the spring in long jump and triple jump..." Favorite TV Show: Prison Break... Favorite Food: Mac & Cheese... Favorite Book: Milk & Honey.