- Scores: Findlay 7, Assumption 0
- Records: Findlay (6-3), Assumption (0-8)
- Location: Orlando, Fla.
- The Lead: Assumption came up short against one of the top Division II programs in the Midwest, falling 7-0 to Findlay on Wednesday afternoon in Orlando.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Assumption lost all three doubles matches to the Oilers, with the duo of Brandon Sze (South Windsor, Conn. / South Windsor) and Jameson Keppeler (Syracuse, N.Y. / CBA Syracuse) playing to a 6-2 decision in the closest of the three battles.
- In singles action all six matches were decided in straight sets. Reb Mariano (New London, Conn. / Saint Andrew's) dropped No. 2 6-1, 6-4 while Michael Butkus (Worcester / South High) fell by a 6-3, 6-2 score at No. 6. Sze came up short in third flight, 6-2, 6-2.
- Assumption returns to action tomorrow when the team faces off against Chestnut Hill at 3:30 p.m. in the Hounds' final match in Florida.