- Score: Assumption 1, No. 4 Southern New Hampshire 6
- Records: Assumption (2-11-4, 2-6-4 NE-10); Southern New Hampshire (14-1, 11-1 NE-10)
- Location: Worcester, Mass. (Assumption College Multi-Sport Stadium)
- The Lead: The Assumption College men's soccer team fell 6-1 to No. 4 Southern New Hampshire on Tuesday night at the Multi-Sport Stadium. This match marks the last home game for the Greyhounds in 2015.
How It Happened
- Southern New Hampshire notched a quick three goals within 18 minutes to start the first half. The Penmen's first goal was scored by Sofiane Tergou off of a free kick in the fifth minute of play.
- Junior Ethan Morrow (Huntington Beach, Calif./Fountain Valley) closed the gap to two when he scored in the 25th minute. Morrow headed a cross from senior Jordan Cavaco (Brockton, Mass./Brockton) into the net to put the Hounds on the board.
Behind the Numbers
- Senior Dana King (Windham, Maine / Windham) tallied three saves throughout the game and stopped a few breakaways by coming out of the net, King came out to the 40 yard line in the first half to steal the ball.
- The Penmen outhsot the Hounds 15-6, Assumption attacked mostly in the first half posting five shots in the first 45 minutes.
- The Hounds honored their four seniors in tonight's game, the players include King, Cavaco, Glenn LiBassi (North Scituate, R.I./LaSalle Academy), and Nemanja Kaurin (South Portland, Maine/South Portland)
- The Hounds are back in action on Friday Oct. 30 as the squad travels to Franklin Pierce at 7 P.M. for their last match of the 2015 season.
- For the latest on Assumption College Athletics, follow the Hounds via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. For more information, contact the Office of Athletic Communications at 508-767-7240.