Purchasing Tailgate Passes
The Assumption athletic department sells a limited number of season and individual game tailgating passes to each home football game during the season. One tailgate pass is equivalent to one parking spot. Blue season tailgate passes cost $125 while white season tailgate passes cost $100. A select number of individual game passes may be sold for $25. to purchase tailgate passes, click here.
- All tailgating areas will open 2.5 hours prior to kickoff.
- All tailgating areas must be cleared five minutes prior to kickoff and again during the second half.
- All tailgating areas close 60 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
- Tailgating is only allowed in the Plourde Recreation Center parking lot. No open containers of alcohol, including cups are permitted in this area or in any public spaces on campus. All College policies will be enforced so we ask your cooperation in this endeavor.
- Only propane grills are permitted.
- The following items are prohibited in the tailgating lot: Glass containers, alcohol, large speakers and/or amplified music, charcoal grills or open flames.
- Assumption students are not allowed to purchase tailgate passes.
Multi-Sport Stadium Rules and Regulations
- The following are prohibited inside the stadium at all times: alcohol, tobacco products, sunflower seeds, rollerblades, skateboards and bicycles.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE STADIUM (Documented and registered service animals will be allowed in the stadium)
We ask you to help keep our community free from litter by using the trash receptacles provided in the designated areas.
Please secure all belongings in your vehicles. Assumption College will not be responsible for your property.
Assumption College reserves the right to revoke parking and/or game admission privileges for violation of these procedures or any state, College, or published polices, specifically regarding the consumption of alcohol. Violation of these procedures may also result in removal from the premises or arrest.