The Assumption College Department of Athletics has a full NCAA Compliance program, directed by Bethany Ellis, Associate Director of Athletics. Bethany Ellis can be reached by phone at 508-767-7086 or by email at email@example.com.
Below you will find many helpful links regarding the NCAA Compliance program, as well as the Assumption College Student-Athlete Handbook.Adobe PDF Reader is needed to view some of these documents. For a free copy of the reader, visit www.adobe.com. For more information or questions, contact the Assumption College Compliance Office at 508-767-7086.
Information For Prospective Student-Athletes
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- NCAA Eligibility Requirements/Core Course/Test Score Requirements (PDF)
- Graduation Success Rates at Assumption College (PDF)
- NCAA College Bound Student Guide (PDF)
- NCAA Procedures for Requesting Final Amateurism (PDF)
- Organized Competition Guidelines (PDF)
- 2010-2011 NCAA Banned Substance List (PDF)
Athletic Department Staff
- Organized Competition Guide (PDF)
- Recruiting Calendar - Division II By Sport
- NCAA Best Practices/Essential Rules Guidelines (PDF)
- SAAC Recruiting Best Practices (PDF)
- Boosters Information Pamphlet (PDF)